CNC machining is a convenient way to produce large numbers of the same part.
There are several benefits to using CNC machining:
- CNC machining produces high levels of accuracy and consistency from part to part.
- Production cost is low. Set up of the machine is a fixed cost, so every part produced reduces production costs. There is also little need for a machinist to make adjustments to the machine which reduces labor costs.
- The process of raw materials to finished product is quick and the output is consistent.
- With fast production, orders can be completed and shipped quickly.
- Accurate parts + quick shipments = satisfied customers.